What You will need:
- 1 medium Avocado
- Juice of 2 limes
- 5 dates
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 5.4 oz coconut creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- And lots of tender love and care.
This is a full day endeavour, so be patient.
- Place a glass dish or other safe container in the freezer
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour into chilled dish
- Churn once an hour over the next 5 hours. *churning- can be done with a hand mixer, or use those chaturanga arms and a spatula. It's essentially a mixing/folding motion.
Things to do in the one hour intervals:
- SATTVA Online - any of the sequences, breathing and mediation.
- Cleanse the body - basti, netti, coconut pulling etc.
- Cleanse the environment - laundry, sweeping, go through clothes.
"There is a lot of work that goes into the process of this one but the end is so so sweet..."
- Tiffany Cheung
More About Me and Sattva Recipes:
What I have learned from the Sattva practice is to always reflect and ask "Why?" In February 2017, I moved from deep freeze Alberta winter to eternal summer in the Caribbean. At first, it felt amazing!! And then my body was like "wow, we're staying?". It was a bit of a shock to the system. My skin broke out, I had a tough time sleeping and my throat felt dry and scratchy. So, I decided to listen to my body and do a bit of a reset on my system by cleansing. I am very thankful for the support of the Sattva Online community, as it has kept me grounded to my practice. My hope is to share my journey and creations with you and be a resource of information. What I have to offer is just a simple base of ingredients and directions . So remember to tune into your own taste and, texture preferences and be creative.